Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pin Cushion from Sister



I received this wonderful and pretty pin cushion - I call it my Tiger Mushroom Pin Cushion..the stick pins and beads were made by my twin sister, Mary Adkins. She also send me some goodies..these beads in their own containers. Of course you see a lot of purple. Mary knows I love purple..lol I am not one to make pin cushions, have tried but it is not my thing, lol. I have a lot of pin cushions, a lot made from Mary and a lot I have collected where ever I go. thank you sissy for a wonderful package. It could not come on a better day. love you much..

1 comment:

Denise Aumick said...

That is a very cool pin cushion. What a great way to keep pins safe.
Denise

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed