Saturday, July 7, 2007

Paper Charms

These are paper charms I worked on yesterday and beaded them last night. I wasn't going to do anymore. I just got side track. I was looking for different types of paper to do some painting on and ran across a black (nature) paper. I called them nature at they have either flower petals, leaves, wheat and/or other stuff in them. These were thicker than the usually paper I have.
I use to belong to a club that sent me in a 16x16 square postal cardboard outsides. I always knew when they were here as the postal clerk had to bring it to the door. lol I think it was either for carding or scrap booking..kept up with it for over a year. The theme was usually for what is going on the the following month. I would get card stock, different types of paper, some ribbons, charms, beads, templates, instructions and so on. This is one of the paper, I wanted to make a black and white but ended up putting Lumiere metallic gold and copper and a little of blue over it and than added plastic that I painted with seta paint and fused it. I did try other stuff but looked terrible..lol ..I though it looked really nice and than added the beads. Now I will have to use a light medium gel or UTEE over them and embossing powders at the edges, gold.. I will add another black paper on the back since I am going to use a gel or utee. I am going to make a set of earrings and a pendant out of these. I will use a black cording for the necklace. I made enough for both of my sisters and a few left over.
I was trying to get into the mood of getting on with the art journals/challenges that I have ahead of me. Just could not get in the mood..So I will try again tomorrow.I just might need a break for a few days to refresh my mine. Sometimes this happens. lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed