Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Red inches, charms and ATC received

Received ATC from Ellen and Book marker from Jean, thank you ladies these are awesome.
Received these today from Jean Spillane. These are for swap in 2 groups but I do get them mixed up. The ATC is great, I love the way Jean expanded the fields and love the post card and all the beads. Have to find out what size the larger green beads are. thank you Jean. I love them both.

Received these lovely art pieces today (7-18)from Marian from the UK. Flower ATC and Book marker. I would love to learn how to do the ribbon embroidery Marian did on her book marker. It is so pretty, thank you Marian. I love them both.


Received these today (7-17) from Liz. I hope she did not have anything else in the package as it came to be opened. Thank you Liz I love them both. I love ATCs.



Red Squares and ATC from Emmy S. and red squares from ? but I think it is from Liz H. thank you both, love the way you did your inches, Emmy. (7/16)




I worked on these for the last couple of days. Wanted to get these little ones done. The first 5 are inches that are not finished on the back side or sides. The person receiving them can display as they want. I do not much care for doing these as I felt the whole time doing them there were something missing..lol..I did not have much embellishing for red so did the best I could..I used my African fabrics scraps to make these. I love to bead so most of mine has beading on them. The other 9 was just different ways I did my charms, these are finished ones. I made 32 of these. Now I can get back to doing other arts.





No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed