Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Fringe Maker and Rope Maker

I received these on Friday and dh finally put it together for me yesterday. A simple design really. I will have some fun making and experimenting with these two. It said on the rope maker you "might" need extra hands..probably so as I always used my door knobs when I made my own rope. Now I do not have to use cardboard for my base in making fringe. You can make it as small as an inch and it you want it larger than you see, you let drape from the bottom metal thingie and make it as long as you like.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed