Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bookmarkers-extras

These are the book markers I worked on the was going to add some beading on them, small seed beads as they will have to go in between pages. Then realized the swap I am in is for a felted one..so I am working on them now. They are 2 inches by six inches. I have received long book markers, but they are usually too long for my books that I do read..so they usually end up with some sort of craft book. These are called my "Animal skin" because I have used fabrics that has different patterns of animal skins.. and than gussy them up a bit with fiber.
The ones I am working on has a duck cloth for the backing, added different types and textures of fabric and punched them on. They do not look so hot right now but when I get done with the Angelina fibers and felt a few pieces of fiber they will do just fine. Theses I am making are 2 inches by 8 inches, as one of the swappers mentioned her's were 10 inches..lol..so will put photos up when done.
I am reading some of those books that came in today and I am inspired for sure. The bags book is first..lol love hand bags and shoes.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed