Thursday, July 19, 2007

Amethyst Glass Bracelet made-Turquoise added

Here is my Turquoise bracelet added. I made that about 5 am this morning. Did not feel like sewing and needed a blue bracelet. They are so much fun to make and so easy and quick. I had to add a different bead to this one as another huge bead made it to large. This color I wear a lot so it will be used more than the others. I love to wear teal/turquoise as that is a color that looks good on me.. The yarn is ocean breeze Fun Fur..These beads are plastic, if they were glass they would have been to heavy. I love wearing these type of jewelry for the simple fact I can use them every day and also I am allergic to all metals but sterling silver and gold.
Here is my Amethyst glass bracelet I made today. I made it different than my green one. I did a double strand with some beautiful Moda-Dea Frivolous Ultra Violet fiber. This fiber yarn is just so pretty. It has 3 different stands of fibers. The glass beads are from Hobby Lobby. They had a 50 percent off yesterday on their glass beads..how lucky did I get..lol I bought two different strands of shapes and mixed them in this bracelet.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed