Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Quilt for Autism charity finished

Close up of the middle of flowers beaded. I used size 11 seed bead, copper silvered line and size 8 orange beads..
All done and I almost kept it for myself..lol when the last bead went on, and saw it at a distance on how wonderful it looks, it was hard to send but after almost 9 of absence of making an art quilt..came out pretty good..now let's see if I can finished the second one. I did not put it online as I wanted Claudine Inter artnow@artnowforautism.com to receive it first..The deadline is Sept 1, whip something creative and send you her photos..We mail our items to the person this time around..so you do not have to mail it in..It might a bit darker than it should be..lots of hugs, Lorraine who just done filling out about 6 sheets of paper for the Dr's tomorrow..but I gave them more info than they probably wanted....I am going to lay down for awhile, got up too way too early..lots of hugs, Lorraine and thank you visiting my blog..
click on photos to see it larger..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed