Sunday, August 2, 2009

Puprle Poinsettia top finished and close up of flower

Finished top tonight. I will be using a dark purple for the binding also. Below is a close up of the flower and leaves...it is so pretty in person. Now to sandwich it, machine quilt, add binding and sleeve..Now I have 4 of them to do.. From Ruth Blanchet's Poinsettia class at her site
http://www.academyofquilting.com My dh and I have decided to put the hot spa on the upper deck as the weather is not going to good for next weekend..I do not how we have with the spa people but after awhile they will charge storage fee. So we will reinforce the upper right corner and build the other deck slowly and hopefully we have some sunny days in the row..so temporally it will be on the main deck..I love the idea, we always talked about putting a hot tub there and now it is happening..Have a nice week..lots of hugs, Lorraine
Click on photo to see a larger photo..I just love purple..so rich looking..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed