Saturday, June 13, 2009

Playing with water soluble solvy on embellisher

I have playing around with my Embellisher this morning using water soluble..Went is was rinse and dry, a small piece, I ended up sewing with some different metallic threads and such to see how it would work for a light weight scarf..and it will...so I ended up making this book marker..I want a scarf this color..wild and all me..lol what do you think of it..I have a blot of it..and it is from Solvy...not the heavy one either it is the lighter weight one...
I have ordered two more books..just trying to fine the perfect shawl or wrap for our late evening summers here or when I go shopping and it is freezing cold in the stores to throw over my shoulders...do you all go through too..hate it...by the time you done you mouth is chatter..lol than you get into your very very hot car...now this calls for a cold, does it not...so far I am fine..lol
I took some pictures of Suzie..when the guy told me yesterday who fixed my computer that I was very lucky to have her at 15 years old, I began to worry..so I made sure I had photos of her and me...and of herself...People ring my door bell and knock really loud and people she does not bark anymore..she is deaf...she doesn't get upset over storms anymore as she can not hear the thunderstorms...she is also going blind...but when she goes outside, after stretching her legs she ran a cat out of my yard and hop all over the place..she still looks healthy...as you can see I do not want her to leave me at all...lots of hugs and thank you for visiting my blog..Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed