Thursday, April 17, 2008

Terrances quilt

I need some advice on this quilt. I need to finished it up by May 13th, I will not stopped till I am done. Well, I will work on it as my eyes will let me, hopefully a few hours a day..I figure by the date I took this class it has been 4 years in the making. I added the silk fusion to the side, and bottom because it so blah..it is like a continuous flame around the quilt..I think it made it pop up more..It is on my borders which I do not mind putting it there. I have not figured out what color for the binding..but it will come to me when I get there. Birdy tried to send you this but got your email back saying it was full...lol so I am putting it in here..Sis what do you think...Anyone want to comment on it, please do..and thank you in advance.
Sorry it is not a very good photo as I was in a hurry and it is a bit blurry and uneven..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed