Friday, April 25, 2008

Look what they are doing to my back woods




They are cutting down the trees in the back of my home. Across the back there is a street. We do hear noises from there but not as bad, but now that they are cutting these trees down, the barrier will be lost. One place back there is always a lot of music, dogs barking and parting going on...late very late..now I will have find out where they live as my bedroom is in the back. I am a good neighbor and do expect others to be also. They have been driving me crazy with the diesel smell, the sawing and the falling of the trees, if that would not scare anyone...and than there is the DUST that is blowing this way..I just hate to see this go. But when you own it you can do what you want and they are selling the good trees.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed