Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Fish Chime Post cards

I finished 2 other swaps today and did these today. Took most of the afternoon. I had to no idea on what to do so I just went along till it was done..spontaneously..lol I made a design of the fish..I knew I was going to do a fish as I had those fish charms so wanted to used them..still have plenty of them left..lol I used my fabric sun painting fabrics for the fish. Added card stock to the back and satin stitch it together for some stability..Then added some holographic threads coming down to meet the beaded area with the fish and shells at the end. Than I added another card stock and straight stitch all around. It was fun to do this swap. Now on to the journal pages for them these are for Donna and Mary..who seems to be the only ones swapping these days.. Oh I added two eyelets on the top in case they wanted to hang this chime card up..it is doable..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed