Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What my dog suzie does to me every day

For the last few days, my dog, Suzie, is going underneath the tree and messing it up..It is I who has get on her hands and knees and flat to fix this..well, today I left it for my dh..it would be the 5th time..enough is enough..she got a spanking on her butt this morning...First I tried putting presents in the front, it worked for a day for the front part..now I have to go put something in the back so I do not wake up to this tomorrow morning..oh people, she knows what she is doing..believe me she is no dumb dog.. Hopefully she will be good tomorrow so she won't get a spanking..the old newspaper, she hates it..only twice this year I had to use it on her, she is going to be 14 next year, is this why, she is getting old and wants her way..lol no way JOSE!! lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed