Sunday, December 16, 2007

Indiana snow and my brother and wife

Kathy just sent me these two photos, this is Tyler, she baby sits him, isn't he just adorable..hello Tyler..
Snow still falling and this is another wonderful photo of the snow..you did great Donny!!
My brother, Donny Lausterer, took these photos of the snow they received last night..it measures 8 inches..I sure hope all were prepared for this..WOW
This would make a great fabric post card..lol
This is my brother, youngest of 5..Donald Lausterer..hey bro, we are getting older are we not!! love the beard and mustache..looking good!!!
This is his wife, Kathy..thanks for sending photos..I did elf you all ..these are Kendra's parents from 3 or 4 pages ago..
This must be their dog..wow that is a lot of snow..we would be snow bound and everything for sure would be closed down with one inch of snow here in Memphis..This I guess would be considered a blizzard..right?

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed