Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Brother in law's Adironack chair he made

Rick, my bil, in Northport, Fla. made this chair for my sister, Patti for Christmas..it is awesome, Rick. I love it..where is mine!!
Another view..He did this all this in a shop so of course my sister did not know about..I love surprises too..lol
Here is a photo of him on the web cam. they received it from his daughter, Tara and sil, Mike, for Christmas..of course I am having problems getting into the web cam, using hot mail.. so yahoo it is for now till I figure out what to do..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed