Friday, December 14, 2007

Glitter Christmas fpc sent out this year.

These are a couple of cards I did for family and friends. The lower cards is for my Uncle Donny..his is the only special card I made like this..I did two more but with less graphics. These cards are all glittered this year..It took me longer to glitter them than it would have if I added this and that to them..but I love the shine at this time of the year...so glitter it is.
This is the card for the great nieces, nephews..I always sign it from Santa..I stamped on the back a Santa and sleigh and some holly leaves..very effective..lol
I have some bears, kittens, puppies cards this year and sent these to most of my family members..You can not see the glitter but it is there..some collages..some just a touch of glitter for class in the upper right hand. I love this fabric.save a little bit for me. lol
Here are the puppies, folk are and Victorian fabrics that are all glittered up.
Just a closer look at the bears, puppies and kittens..oh even the kitten eyes glitter but oh so purrrdy..lol I made 51 cards in 2 and half days..They went out yesterday morning. I made another 20 a couple weeks ago for a group that just exchanged regular cards but I went ahead and made fpc.. Hope all enjoy them.

If you go here you see myself, twin, Mary and little sister, Patti, as elves..this sure has been going around and decided to one of us 3...Merry Christmas..lol At the end is my twin, Mary..lol
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1409395918

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed