Thursday, September 27, 2007

Swaps done for September

I am done with my swaps for September. I wanted to get them as soon as possible.
My Mom is sick and her emphysema was fine and her doctor gave her machine to use if needed.
Her weakness the Dr. thinks it is her heart and has a blockage, so she goes in on Tuesday of next week and just do not want anything hanging over my head with a deadline. I do have some orange charms due on the 15th and will try and get them done over the weekend. My flower quilt, not sure if I will get to it but I rather do a good job than a hurry up job for another challenge or show, who knows...
I am working on a class and did one part and working and the second part. So I do feel good knowing I am almost caught up.
The two PC is for my group, Victorian and Ocean. Victorian is french knot flower and beaded pearl necklace. Two of my swaps I call Less is More..lol The other one would be The Asian ATC for another group. The Ocean is puff paint with beading. The other ATC for the other group is Victorian also and this one is Embellishment for the Victorian Ladies..I love glitter and use it on this one with a few beads. The other is is a Tag, a travel one, use whatever I could find today. Never made one before a swap, also my group. So hope all who receives them likes them.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed