Monday, September 10, 2007

Anne of Green Gables Books

I also received these today but did not know they were for me as the package was in dh name. He bought them on ebay for $19.69 that is with shipping, used. I joined a group of girls who are
started in October going to read the first two books and so on for about 4 months and also do a knitting project at the same time dealing with the books we read. I have always loved this red headed girl..lol and a prize or something like will be voted for. I think it is a fun thing to do. If you are interested let me know and I will look up the url for the blog for this and so on.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed