Thursday, September 13, 2007

Shows I love to watch on DIY

I just love this show. It is on 2 times a day and can not get enough of this show. Michele Beschen is such a talented person. I love working with metals but could not even get where she is at. I tape a lot of her shows as I do not know if they are going to do new ones.
Another show on DIY is Jewelry Making but they only have it on if your are lucky 2 times a week. I did not know that Jackie Guerra was in the show Serena. Everyone loved her jewelry on the show and she started from there. YOU just never know what life is going to bring or how. How awesome. I like Knitty Gritty with Vicky Howell too but a lot of repeats now for sure.. I have no idea why I had to state this but just had to. lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed