Sunday, September 30, 2007

Digital Photos

Another one I did last night. This time I used a photos scan of one of my jewelry bracelet..Oh so pretty, purple..
I have finally found time to play with Kaleider software that we got to download in the class taught to us by Lily Kerns called Digital Fabrics at QuiltUniversity.com . It is so much fun. Can you guess what it is?
I believe if I am correct it is the funnel one, but can not swear to it..as all this was accidents for me..hitting this and that and walla..I do not think I could do another one right now till I read it all over again..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed