Sunday, September 2, 2007

Flower Challeng quilt in progress

The Flower that is suppose to be me is a snapdragon but I do not feel like one. I feel like a hibiscus, whatever that means..how does one feel like a flower, lol but I do. So I am doing a hibiscus.
It is pinned and I need to experiment with the leaves as I got a brainstorm about doing something completely different with the leaves to make the veins pop more.
I do have photos as I progress in making this quilt. From designing it. tracing. printing a larger version and such. I will put them up at a later time.
It now measures 19x22 with out borders or binding. I am also going to add one of my beaded butterfly to it somewhere. The fabric for the leaves and flower and buds are my hand dyed fabrics and the background is not.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed