Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Total of all the fiber beads I have made..

This is the side view of all the fiber beads.
The total of all the beads I made is 2610. (I have added 61-June 16th-07, more beads to what I have made, yes, still making them, lol) What I have pictured is what I have left of them, 2406. I have given some to my bead swaps, put some on pin cushions I made and I sent out some for the prizes. I still have to experiment with Utee, shrinking dink and felting ones. They will come one day. For now I wanting to experiment on other textiles and textures.
I still have a quilt to make for Journal quilt for Houston. I have drafted it, but that is how far I am. When I go to make it and know what I want to really do than I remember that I have to 3 or 4 artist techniques from the Journal book. That is for all 4 journals that is to be connected for a larger quilt. This for sure stops me from continuing on....so it may get made and it may not, no biggie..at least I did not spend a lot of money for an entry or something like that. I am not really into doing it like I was last year but had to pull out of it do all the happenings around here.
Today I am taking it easy as I do not feel to good, got that sore throat again for two days now and a cough.
Yesterday, I tore this room apart looking for those felted needles and my Dreammaker foot petal..did not find either one. but found my Twinklings H20..lol knew I would after buying the smaller ones..sis will get these. Now every thing is LABELED..

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Those are gorgeous- I hope you feel better soon!

LorraineS said...

Thank you Samantha, what a pretty name. I am going through the stages of being sick and I hate it. lol..but my spirit is there..thank you so much, hugs, Lorraine

Jody said...

I chuckled when I saw all of your fiber beads, makes me think of the time I made a bunch of them myself, but they are all so fun & coloful....hoping that you are feeling better, hugs JoTee

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed