Thursday, June 7, 2007

Charms received

Received these lovely red 1 1/2 inches and 3 inche square from Jean S. today and love them all. Love all the hearts on the squares. Now how will I display them or will I finished them up. thank you Jean.
Lynn's charms and 3 inch square, how did she know I love butterflies..I collect them..just add a few more last week. lol..The charms are not all one inch but I have one that is and can add this to my bracelet..Love them all and thank you Lynn.

Charms received by Paulette and 3 inch square.


More charms received by Liz in UK Emellisher. Very pretty. I will work on mine after Tuesday. thank you, Liz.



I received these pretty charms today from Jean Spillane from a group I am in. UK Embellisher. These are felted front and back. I did notice that all the eyelets were all off when I opened the package. This tells me the when I do mine, which will be felted too, the backing should be a sturdier fabric or base. This is how we find out things like this. One shell is broken but I can remedy that myself. I have tons of shells from Hawaii. I will also use my spring action eyelet tool and see if I can fixed this. Maybe not. We will see.




No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed