Saturday, June 2, 2007

Experimenting with Felting

This is black felt with all the left over fibers, yarn, from projects that I have done with some lame to add some glitz. Experimenting is so much fun.
This is with all the metallic, holographic metallic threads I use all the time in all my post cards and quilts. Left over sheers, holograms, lame. I put these under black tulle and than felted them. Scanning or using the digital camera never shows the glitz in them. It is so much to do felting and see this is going to be a new adventure for me.

2 comments:

liz said...

Hi Lorraine, I love what you have done with the black felt, it's my favourite for felting:)
Liz

LorraineS said...

Liz, When I started hand felting it mentioned using black felt so I bought a whole mess of it. I like it too. Also love working with the black tulle like I did on my pc. thank you, hugs, Lorraine

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed