Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Beaded Butterflies

These are 3 inches by 4. Some a just a tad bit smaller or larger. I do these on my spare time. One day they will end up in my quilts. I take a printed fabric with the butterflies, cutting them out leaving about a half an inch around them, iron interfacing in the back and than follow the color theme of the fabric, if I do not like it I add my own colored beads. They look so better in person. I have another one in progress now, but this one is a dragonfly. I collect all types of butterflies and dragonflies. Right now the best of my collection is from my friend that died and bought me home 5 stain glass butterflies from her trip to Pa. They hang on my glass window. I will take photos later one when the window in the back side it clean, lol

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love your butterflies. What a clever idea. That's quite a stack of beads-all yummy. Sandy in La Center

Jody said...

These are "fantabulous"....hugs JoTee

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed