Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Knitting Books received

I have finally received my knitting books I ordered last week. Actually I did not expect them so quickly..
The first one is Fiber and Beads from Bead and Button Project...this is project . Really nice pamphlet.
The second book is by Larkin Jean Van Horn and it is called Beading on Fabric. I do this anyway but wanted the book. I have done a lot of the beading she has here but it gives a great review on different types of beads and glad to have in my book collection.
Lastly and finally, Knit and Crochet with Beads by Lily M. Chin. I am so glad I received this. I do not know why I thought you had to knit the bead through the knitting needle...dahhhhhh..that is why I am or was having problems. I would put the beads on the yarn like the directions said but would use a needle the bead would fit through..I guess I never thought this through..the necklace I am going to make did not give any directions but in text form on how to knit it..Glad to have this book also. I still have another one coming in but bought a use one almost like new for $3.01 cents..so it should be here sometime next week.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed