Monday, October 29, 2007

Post card and ATC Something old ATCs-chat

Received these yesterday from Sue and Lily in another group for ATC something old swap. Sue used an old silk tie and Lily used old fabric, lace and buttons..thank you girls, they are lovely.
I received this lovely and elegant Victorian PC from Phyllis M for my group swap. Thank you Phyllis it is so lovely..
Received the ATC from my sister, Mary A for another group's swap for something old..thank you sis it a great atc.

I haven't done much but make items that I am going or try to sell on line. Where have the foggiest idea. Every where I go if my friends and family members want to view them they have get an account.. One of the items I have already sold 3 and make some money. The other items well I have really showed anyone yet, and will not till I post them to sell. It is tedious as I always do tedious work that so much time to do...but that is me. They are very pretty.

I am still trying to heal my left hand as I hurt it again. I have a feeling I did some damage to it and will have ex rays done on the 14th of Nov when I go in and see the dr. If I have to have surgery I will do it in Jan....hope not.

I now have to take a break and do up some of the swaps I am in. I have some brooches/pins, 5, pin doll, atcs, charms and post cards for the holidays. so this will keep me busy for awhile. I will post them as I get done with them.

On the bottom of my blog I have a new thing called Neo Planet..really neat if you want to click on it and watch as we closer to earth and all the lights that are blinking is who ever has visited my site since I put in the neo things..I love gadgets..lol enjoy the view.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed