Thursday, October 11, 2007

2nd round robin I am working on now

This is what I sent to the girls to work with in the second round robin. It is called My Deck
I satin stitch the whole thing. Again it is a 10 by 10

This is what Peggy S, who got carried away, she added the tree, waterways, the cat and the squirrel and could have added more..lol Raven E-added her name sake the Raven, Chris P-added a waterpaper throw over the railings, and Laura C -added Adirondack chair . I just love it. Now I will add my own things to it. I am going to put a bench on the left side, with a throw-knitted or crocheted, an umbrella just barely on the right side. I will also add pots of flowers around. When done with this I will add borders and than add my sliding glass doors as it is how I see my deck. A lot of work.

I could not finished my other quilt as my left hand just won't let me machine quilt or bead right now..so it will not be FINISHED, blahhhhhh...lol I guess I have done enough for today with my hand. At least I finished one, my Mom's mini quilt.


2 comments:

Sandra Wyman said...

I love this - the colours, the mood - everything

LorraineS said...

Thank you Sandra. it is a fun one to do. hugs, Lorraine

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed