Friday, October 5, 2007

My Jewelry Swap for my group/and theirs

I received these lovely purple earrings today from my sister Mary Adkins for our jewelry swap. You did great sis, I love them and the extra stuff you sent. thank you so much
Received this set from Phyllis M from for the jewelry swap. It is machine embroidery using soluble and than rinse out. sure wish I was good on my machine..but I can't seem to use unless dh is around..lol But do now use the regular part of the machine..lol It is bit to small but Phyllis said I can add more rings to the necklace..But also though I could take on the earrings and add to it..It looked good when I tried it..we will see. Thank you Phyllis, they are very dainty..

These are the jewelry I made for my group swap. There were 5 of us. I finally have a chance to put them here as they all have received them. I hope you all enjoy wearing them and can wait to post yours in my blog.


No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed