Sunday, October 7, 2007

My sister mini quilt

I took this over some pins of another quilt so it is showing very crooked..This is from an embroidery flamingo I did in my Embroidery class. I added a black frame, lime green border one, than black border two..than the binding is of a orange yellow with some pink on it to finished it off. I machine quilt it two threads in the needle, topsitch, with rayon, lime green, and Yement green/gold metallic thread, so when you look at it is has a shine. The inside scene is all felted with my HuskyStar ER10. Than I couch lime green fibers around the green and black borders. I did all this yesterday and today for an UFO in the Finishing School at QuiltUniversity.com. Every time I join the girls something comes up and can not participate and believe me I have quite a few UFOs. lol So with one hand I thought I do it anyway..trouble problem is when I started to machine quilt this..but not the greatest as I had a palm tree pattern to use but ended up being whatever meandering I could do. Sis I do hope you like it.
Beaded Sun rays.
Embroidered Flamingo oops I think she needs an eye. lol..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed