Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Miscellaneous Photos

Suzie on her 15th Birthday in March. She has more gray then I do.. Poor thing, when she gets up she is so slow and has to stretch her body before she can walk. She is very deaf. We have to raise ours voices quiet loud when we let her out and/or call her around the house. But yet when she is out side she hops around like a young puppy dog and has a lot of spirit. We heard of the oldest dog at age of 21 dying in March..
On Easter I finally got a great shot of the clock, 4 feet round on his wall above the living room. It looks great there.

I cut the lower branches of the dogwood below so I could bring them in and put in a vase for me and Mom on Easter Sunday. I am trimming the lower branches so we can avoid cutting down the tree. It is right before the entrance of my shed. Here you see a side view on the bottom. Also two Easter cards from my sisters, Mary and Patti, we did a swap for Easter...I ended up making a Trading Post Card..smaller one.
Next set of photos will be a lot of photos of my coasters..I have made over 70 of them in the last 3 weeks.






No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed