Monday, November 3, 2008

Holly Leaf satin stitching started

Above is the overall look of the quilt and you can see the gold metallic stitching. Below is a close up...I love doing this but had to stop as my wrist was so sore..could be all the hand work I have been doing and sitting here working on EQ6...It probably will take a few days to finish it...than I can continue on to the table runner from Ripless class. I also have a bed quilt, 6 place mats and a quilt from Fancy That I want to get done before Thanksgiving...I should get them all done...
oh an apron...lol I had to order more thread, gold-YLI metallic today as i did not think I would have enough to finished it with...Have a great day tomorrow..hugs, Lorraine



No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed