Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a surprise from my sister today

I will have to post twice as there is a lot. Here is the Valentine gift for me and my dh. A beautiful Purple Valentine wreath. It is outstanding. I just love it.
A purple fairy, I just love her floppy feet. My two favorite colors are purple and lime green in that order..it use to be RED. I still love red.
A Pink Valentine angel..
A red Valentine ribbon angel.
A Valentine Cermic Pin Cushion. Thank you sissy I love them all, oh but there is more...lol next posting..all..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed