Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Part 2 of my Surprise

My Beautiful Valentine/Anniversary card. We will be celebrating our 35th long hard years together, lol of course I had to put it in here..lol
Mary also sent me some purple heart garland, ribbons and pink ribbons. Oh the color of that garland..lol
Here they are displayed on my side board. I forgot to take a photo of my minature purple shoe pin cushion..
Mary also sent some things that I am going to be selling for her on ebay so I will not put them on here.
Sorry for any mispelt words as it is still not working.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed