Sunday, March 18, 2007



The quilt on the left is from my Poppin' Poppies class with Ruth Blanchet.
I did follow her pattern in this class. wonderful class. I love it and also started another one but not finished, yes another ufo..have plenty of these laying around.. The other photo is from To Bead or Not to Bead with Susan Brittingham class. I could find the my sampler photo to put up here..lots of beads..since then I have added beads to anything and everything. very relaxing. Great class if you want to know the basic of beading and more.
I have about 5 quilts from QU that are not finished and some just the designs are done, but do plan to do all of them..have some that are not related to QU and are now hanging on my designing walls.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed