Friday, March 30, 2007

Chat

Today is finishing up Easter pc for family and friends and mail them out asap so that they receive them in time for Easter.
Also finish up few charms for my swap in my group. coming out pretty good, but I am having trouble with the eyelet tool I have had for a very long time so tonight we will run to Wal Mart and buy the newer ones I see. I think these might work better as I can probably use a hammer with them. In another group I will be making inches but do not need backs as these are going to use to display the way we would like. I probably will finished the ones I get and put them on a bracelet..I choose lime green as my color!! I love purple first but do not have much in lime green. More later.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed