Sunday, March 18, 2007

Links

I have added links but they did not go where I wanted them to. I tried moving them on the Dashboard but when I preview them they are still under the blogs info and photos that I have added.
I am trying to put all my older stuff in here as I will start taking photos for my girls to come here to see the photo and learn some of the things that I do. This way they can see photos..you know the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words"..or something like that, I am always getting them wrong, lol..
I do need to correct a piece of my dyeing photos, one with the woman's face is not my design but Marjie's, in the class she gave me permission to do this..also another piece but have not finished it...she did a piece with her friends where I am doing it with my sisters and I..one day it will be done..the waxed is on there and like Marjie says it will last for a long time..lol..if you haven't taken a dyeing class from Marjie boy are missing out on one of the most knowledgeable teacher and most fun.. you can hear her laugh through her classes..see you in April,Marjie.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed