Friday, March 16, 2007

Guitar Quilt


I made this Guitar quilt for my brother in law after he had his heart attack. I had received this pattern when I ordered a calendar from Quilting Arts of 2004 I believe. This pattern is from Robbi Joy Eklow. All my hand dyed fabric but the background fabric. it was fun and very easy to do make. I have been meaning to make one for my oldest son but haven't got around to it. This was the last pattern quilt I made as after this quilt I started to design my own even when taking more classes.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed