Sunday, September 11, 2011

Vanity Table

I am always putting my photos in backwards..This one shows the top to the right, this will have the beveled mirror with hinges to lift up. (of course I now have TV for me to watch while in the hot tub...now I don't miss anything, lol

The next four photos is the process my dh has done so far, now that he has to work the next 3 Sat if won't be finished for a bit. I need a vanity table..I saw one like this done at the home where my oldest son had gotten married in 2005, he ex hubby had done this to hers..and it looked great. I am having trouble putting on my makeup and standing for long period of time..so I really needed this..this will be in my master bedroom..I tried to help sand but with my nerve damage to my palms and tendentious on my thumbs on both hands, I just can't hold anything for a long time..it would all sanded by now..but not saying now I will go out there and try again..I can not wait till it is done..there will two shelves inside, so should hold most of my makeup and some other stuff..lol It has 4 small long drawers, can't put much into them..but I probably will keep my things I have in them now.



The inside of the table. You can see there are handle but for decorative look..we will use them again.





Another view of the shelves.








Another view.








No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed