Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pretty mug from sister and her dh and makings of my purse

My youngest sister's dh works at a company called "Tervis" I think it is the name, got this on my birthday..and just loved it..mine came with a handle and is the only one that does, it is a 22 or 24 oz mug..hold two diet root beer cans..lol I have it with me wherever I go now..you can wash it in the dishwasher and you can use it the microwave but this one does not fit into mine..thank you both and I know they are expensive..love you two..Lorraine

This mess is my fabric cut up to make a petite purse for the tea party shower..boy am I ever going to be blue..lol but having fun..and I do not think it will be in bad taste either..If I want to tone it down a bit I will wear a black over blouse..I am having a lot of fun doing this..hope others are too..Well this is it for now..hope I did not forget anything else..if I did guys remind me and it will have to wait for the next time..being on the computer just kills my knees..love and hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed