Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yarn came in today

Teal, this will one I make for sale..

this is for sissy, Mary.



This for my first lace shawl..

I am going to buy some wool yarn I can dye..but will wait till all projects are done..I have plenty of time..I hate to rush and that is how I use to do everything..the more I had and stress out I was I did better, I guess older and having to deal with pain, is what is getting in my way..lol hugs, Lorraine

ps..hope to have photos of me and Sophie by the weekend..





No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed