Saturday, January 2, 2010

Quilts Mom made for two of her great grandsons

This one is about trucks..I do not remember the name..This is for Parker..my youngest sister's grandson. They look better in person.
This a scrappy one with all of our scraps..and it looks awesome in person..I love quilts done this way..This one is made for my brother, Bob, grandson Daniel.. They are on their way today..so hopefully you will get this week.
I haven't been on this blog since Nov 20th..less hope it is not going to be this way this year..I will try to post something every week..I promise..
Chat:Fb people don't have to read it unless you want to..to my friends and family here on my blog.
I was put on Celebrex and it did work but had I think some side effect but was also taking potassium pills..any way went off both..I had the itch on my back..I went back on the potassium pill yesterday and the itch on my back was back within 3 hours..drank a lot of water trying to flush it out of my system..no more itch last night..so now it was the potassium pill that did that..
Today I went back on Celebrex..to see if the other side effects comes back..I see the dr on the 8th and we can see how I do...but if I wake tomorrow with the other systoms, I will not take another one.. I took dh meds that I use to be on for over 9 months..and it has helped me for the last 4 days and woke up feeling really good..but after awhile being on my feet the pain came back but not as bad..I will and say will positively, get this resolved this year for sure..I am not going back and forth to other Dr's..I will get one of them to help me..period..I say this in a very stern voice..lol You see I will get my life back one way or another this year..enough of all these Dr's and no one can help..a bunch of bs..if you ask me..
I hope all of my friends and family that are not of face had a wonderful Christmas and hope the new year brings all new hopes and dreams to come true for you all...remember we make our lives so do as you have wanted to do for a long time and enjoy it as life is too damn short not too..
I still haven't done any sewing and still can not sit and reach and pull fabrics so till this is resolved I will be able too but realized that I can a paint on my table with my table easel so will start to do something like this..I bought a kit on Fairies to learn how to water color..for the up teen time..I will this time..than I plan on painting all the classes I am behind in my class that will last for a year..I am already 7 behind..but am a fast learner and will catch up in a month or so...so I will some thing to look forward too...All of sudden a few weeks ago I wanted to get back into my ceramic and pottery and also realized I can not pour any molds or do slab work..lol but at least I am think of it as I still have many bisque waiting to be painted..so not all bad at all..it will put my mind at ease knowing I can still be creative but not in the fabric way..there is a class I will take at QU and that is with Marjie McWilliams new class that turns our dyes into paint..wow gotta learn this for sure...pretty sure I can do this class..I now have to find out wen it is and sign in and pay for it..It would be nice if I can use it my painting and just on fabrics but soon I will know this..or I will experiment as I like doing this a lot...
So what have all you wonderful friends been up too..so sorry I did not think much of writing in here to at least say Hi..forgive me for that..
I am still plugging along and playing fun game on FB..and oh I knew one day QU would be there and they are so go and look them up and become a fan if you are on FB..
I want to explain Fb a little here so that maybe a friend or two would join me there..if you were to join and became my friend, only you and I could read what each other say.If other friends join in on your page, they will be the only ones to read what you put and same for me..not the whole fb book people..so hope this clears up that you and I can become friends to each other and not worry about any one seeing what we write...on the other hand, under our profile there it a send a message to me or whoever and it is between you and me personally..I have miss all of you..
Not much else going on around here but the same old thing..and getting older..that is it..lol lots of love, hugs and A Very Happy New Year to all of you, Lorraine

1 comment:

LorraineS said...

English please as I can not read any ot this and if you can not do in English don't leave a comment here again..thank you Lorraine Strohkirch

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed