Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Spa on upper deck

Got the photos backwards..this is the view I get when in the spa..at night you can see the stars..One night I watched a lightning bug show it was great..lol
The whole thing...I have been in it at least 3 times a day but today..only twice but still might a late night, very late..dip in it..
Chat: X ray on colon and brother's heart problems.
I had these photos and the ones coming up for a bit but just did not feel like putting or doing anything with my blog..just trying to keep my mind busy..tomorrow I go in for my x-ray on my colon..found out it is twisted, from having children..the office should get my results in about 4 hours after my test..I am to call the office to let them know when I am done..I can not wait, I am so hungry..lol wish me luck and please say some prayers for me and my brother..He just called and he is having a consultation about his quad and something about stints..he just wanted to let me know and he will call me on Sat..we both can chat about what we went through, as he puts it..lots of hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed