Monday, September 21, 2009

Mail Call for today Sept 21 2009

Dh finally found the tree maker that I can use with my older version..as I did not want to redo 9 years all over again plus add what I did not get to put in there when I gave up genealogy about 8 years ago...census, and such..no way..lol On top is some key chains I think dh got free..of course these were in his name but after opening the other below for me, I just could not stop myself..I thought my yellow rubber ducky with thermometer was one of them, yes I get to play with a yellow rubber ducky in my hot tub..lol how cool is that...and keep up the the temps..too...lol I know I am bit crazy but aren't we all at times!!
3 fabrics I got on sale at equilters.com..50 % off..I bought 5 yards for mom of the Elvis print for her to make herself an Elvis quillow...and told her she is not giving this one away..I have bought her I do not know how many red, purple and so one at least 3 times each and if someone loves it she gives it to them..told her no more..and this is it, don't mean to sound so cruel but I can only buy so much and I do not even like some of the people she gave them too, they use my mom..but she loves to help people..I do not want to be like that, she is wore out because of it..she has finally slowed done and stopped helping these people..she is going to be 81 and she is helping others younger than her..bless you mom...she will love this fabric..I have seen the other colors in this Elvis print but the colors are great in this one.
Close up of one the panels..can't wait to cut it up and make something out of it..


Oh my mind is going crazy with all the different techniques I can put on this panel and yes it will be cut up too, I am not sure who I am making this for..yet..

I am back in a book club, boy did I miss it, too..this time I noticed I bought 3 bios..and one book on birds on how to attract them in your yard..and one Patricia Cornwell..got some good reading to do..too bad I can read in the hot tub..lol do hope my rubber ducky comes in tomorrow..lol thank you for visiting my blog...I miss you , Birdy, where are you and what are you doing...email me please..Lots of hugs, Lorraine




No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed