Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We had 8 inches of snow


This is what we ended up with . It quit about 2 pm in the morning..some parts of Memphis got 12 inches..It is still on the ground and houses..it was still cold today and cloudy but if the sun was out I think we would have lost it all..It was such a pretty site and when going to therapy yesterday and just seeing how pretty it was, was awesome..glad it happened over on the weekend.
I did my last therapy on Monday and did really well. I did as much as I could...some I even made it up to 100 times..lol and I did not hurt when I got home but when I woke from my nap...I did hurt in the back of my knee..always do..I am still getting the buckling on the right knee and they told me no cane till I stop and also hear it from the Dr..which I will make an apt tomorrow. lots of hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed