Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My new edition to my home Her name is Sheba

Yep she is getting larger, her paws at 6 weeks were a lot smaller and now they are huge..lol

Here Sheba is 2 months old, the other day with her new purple bow..lol



Love her like this...lol she is a hand full people..larger dog than I expected too..





A close up of her on the computer table







She is only 6 weeks old here..on top on my computer table..now any more!!

She is half lab and half Austrailian Shepard..but seems like the shepard is showing up more in her personality than the lab but her paws have the web between them..she only has 5 claws on the two front paws and the back has only 4..surprised us..she is so much fun and she is wearing my bones to the ground..lol hugs, Lorraine








No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed