Thursday, August 5, 2010

I am back I hope sorry for not posting here in long time

Hi everyone,
So sorry for not posting in a long time but nothing new or creative is happening and hoping that this will change with the jell injections I am getting in my knees.
I was emailed that I was missed a QU student lounge as I used to go there and chat with the girls a lot too..so I will try and keep things at least updated
Both of my son's were out of work..but youngest is starting a new job on august 30th..thank you God..My oldest is moving to Mississippi and going to be living (not sleeping) with a woman and her 2 daughters to help each other out..It is below Archer Bulters Lake and it is a farm house in the boonies..but has a wonderful lake..I am excited to see this place as it sounds like a place I would love to live away from the world that I am in now..lol There is suppose be a place opening up and hiring people so he is hoping he can get a job down there.keeping fingers cross for him and he will be missed in my household knowing he can't just visit me..but that is life.
That picture of the dog in the last posting is not my dog..we woke up one morning and the neighbors took all 3 dogs with them..so it had to belong to one of them..but they sure did not feed them..he was cutie pie but a bad dogie for tearing up my screen in gazebo..lol.
Well this will be it till next time..hugs to all and please keep cool..hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed