Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween Everyone

This card is made by sister, Patti Johnstone. She and all of us wish you all Happy and Safe Halloween..You did good sis..I am just not able to sew..we had a swap together but had to opt out..due to my health issues..but be sure to come back for Christmas and your eyes will feast of some awesome Christmas cards..for sure..I love Christmas and who does not....lol
Oh do you know anyone that reminds you of this witch...I think we all do..lol enjoy from Patti..and me..hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed