Monday, November 3, 2008

EQ6 Lesson 3-chat Hewett Packer and Best Buy

There were more but put these up..the top is the label we make and the bottom is the bonus excersise..It is so much when you know what you are doing..getting frustrated is always something I did not read carefully...but once I knew what to do it was so much fun. I am not sure what is in store for lesson 4 but I bet it is going to be a bit tougher than these others..lol Of course you see I used my favorite colors..lol
Chat:
Hewett Packer has not sent anything for an up date..can not even talk to anyone with our order, the same info every time..
We did go to Best Buy and talk to a wonderful person named Ryan. He helped us a lot. We are taking my tower to Best Buy to have a diagnostic done. He talked dh out of buying a video card, as he thinks it might be the mother board. They do this for free. Than dh asked about retrieving my info from my computer. He told dh what to buy and what to do..They do it for 90 or more...not spending any more money. dh did by the box and it cost another 50 dollars..so he is in the process of doing that. It can take as little as a few hours or as much as 3 days..I have waited all this time. I can wait. He also said if it is the video card, he will let us know but if its the mother board, they will force HP to fix it or give me another machine..Yeah...I will just have come into this smelly room, the mess and all..for a little while longer...but do I have stuff to transfer to my computer...
We bought our new dishwasher Sat..it will be here on Wed. We will take our out tonight and put out front..any appliance disappears in the front yard..we never have to worry about carting it away..lol
I bought a lot of supplies that I am running out..it was good to get out. Of course i bought stuff that i did not need either..always do..lol Have a great evening. I am going to sew on the machine today as it is time to play with my new baby...Janome 6500 here I come..lol I also want to get some of these quilts out of my way...hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed