Friday, May 23, 2008

Here is the start of my sister, Mary's pillow

I am not fond of working with yellow or orange. I know why. When we were going to school, we were poor so when mom would find a sale of something to wear she would buy the same style but in different colors..I remember her buying 3 pleated skirts, orange, yellow and green. I did not mine the green but from than on I have never wore, put in my home yellow or orange..am I over it, nope..lol these are bright and cheery colors and I know a lot of people that just loved them..both of my sisters do..I am a lime, purple and red person..PASSION..lol I used to love red and teal till I started quilting and saw lime green and the different variations of purple..oh how I love these colors today and can not get enough of them..of course when I do mine it will lime and purple..how am I going to pull these two colors together, well, I have all types of fabric, and dyed ones..it will be great looking...mine will be a quilt I have tons of pillows around my home and more totes than I know what to do with..lol I now have to fuse the six signs of her children and grandchildren for the back and the signs that go into the circle..fiddly stuff..I notice I can not do what I use to 3 years ago..I am slower than usual..I do not like this but....have a nice evening..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed